Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Live In Red Green Blue


DUCK DUCK PUNCH - RGB (slightly NSFW for lollipops, chocolate milk, and boobies)

The best song ever written about the Internet.

Having spent entirely too much time in Second Life, I really love this.

Free music download: http://duckduckpunch.com/


And speaking of "RGB", Roberta and I have been working our way through the "NetFlix Original Series" House Of Cards, and it's very good. It has that certain sucks-you-in quality that, I'm sure, is exactly what NetFlix was hoping for. Warning: don't let your dog watch the first two minutes of the first episode.

I confess, I'm not sure I totally buy Kevin Spacey's southern accent, but there's some really good talent involved in this show: directed by David Fincher, starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright (aka The Princess Bride), Kristen Connolly (from The Cabin In The Woods), and relative newcomer Corey Stoll, who has enough charisma for 3 actors and I predict we will be seeing a lot more of him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment